الجمعة، 21 مارس 2014

me and my lover part 6


hello everyone
what up ??
long time no talk
been really busy those weeks 
there alot of exams 
and alot of problems 
r u ready for listening ?? okay

it all start last week, at monday, when i was going to do my math homeworks, but i give my notbook to my friend since 4 days before, and she didnt bring it back to me x__x i need that notebook because the exercises that i should do are writing in,thank god i already do some of them
so in thuesday, when i go to the math class, me and my friend  start to dispute.
we didnt talk for a hour but i forgive her and we just forget everything later. 

but this is not the big thing  , the worst happen in the afternoon
remember the girl that i fight with her and i give her a kick to the face ??
yes, the next problem is goin with her !!!!
we can call her "m"
i  give "m" my science notebook a week ago too, and at thuesday, in the afternoon we got science class, and of course i should have my notbook
i asked her about it and she get a red face , iasked her the second time and she still didnt reply, but after 5 mins she said : i ... forget it ..
and i was like WHAT ?????????????
i get more angrier and upset than before and i just break up with her and told her that she is the worst best friend ever, she start to invent reasons, telling me that her mother is sick and she was taking care of her .
i didnt blieve her, because this is not the first time she told me this story
 it been 100 times !!
we start the class, my teacher notice that i doesnt got my notebook,  she go to him and tell him the whole story .
the teacher know that i'm a perfect student and i doesnt forget my notebooks and my stuff.
anyway i take a paper to write the lesson ( poor me) , and i'm doing at the same time horrible and scary facial expressions
but did you know what she did ?? she start to insult me and saying that i'm nothing !!
okay, at that moment, i told her that she is a f**** b*****  and a horrible moth****** child !!!!!!!!!!
then she  shut up ....
class finish , in my way to home, i saw my lover <3 with his friends,  i became really happy and i was thinking that God send it to me to forget my probelms
but sadly it wasnt ..
i say hello , imagine, he reply by "hii, how r you ??" and turn back to his friends and ignoring me 
he just didnt care about me T_T dunno what happen to him
suddenly, "m" appear and join them !!!! T_T
i get more sad and sick than before, then i just leave him laughin and having fun with his friends !!
after crying and crying, i arrive at home
i didnt eat anything, i just go for sleeping
anyway, Wednesday has pass, of course without talking with "m" or my lover
she give me my science notebook back, but that doesnt mean i forgive her
the problems btw me and her become worse than anything, because she know later that my relation btw me and my lover is not good, so she go ad ask him about it, and he (of course) doesnt understand anything

at Thursday , I felt a burning sensation in the urinary tract, my pee wasnt normal, it got a bad smell and different color 
i told my parents about it, they want to take me to my doctor, but the pain go and i didnt care about it anymore
in Friday, there was a basketball training, and of course i did it
so after finishing it, i go back home
i went to sleep
woke up exactly at 3 am, i felt again the bruning sensation, i go to the toilet 
and surprise !!! there blood in my pee and my panties !!
reminding me of horror movies that i watch at sundays nights XP
yes , some of you will think it Menstruation but i already got it a week ago o__o 
i was really scared and i immediately told my parents, they promise me to call my doctor and finding at solution
i didnt sleep at all after this, i was crying
Saturday morning, we call my doctor and told him my situation
he spend 30 mins for searching and finding the right medecines
because i'm diabetic and choosing medecines is very complicated 
thank god he found the two right medecines for me 
Antibiotics 
they r Antibiotics, my doctor explain to me that the bacteria entered to the urinary tract, wish make me feel the pain
of course because of this , i miss school classes, especially my math exam that i was waiting for it since 3 weeks ago
ahhhh i think i'm gonna fight with my math teacher again
he is just an old man who doesnt understand problems !!!
anyhow, im still taking my medecines, and i feel better right now (alhamdulillah)
 i take care more of my self right now, i forget my problems and my break up with my friends ^^ except the one with my lover TT
but it was actually a misunderstanding at the end
he asked my friends of me and he was looking for me the whole time( i run away everytime i saw him so XP )
so today he come to me and asking me about how i am and why i do that , i told him the true and the surprise is he was sick too and he wasnt want me to see him because he think he look ugly XD XP 
i didnt blieve him until he showed me his medical certificate, but you know what,  i'm happy and sad at the same time XD
i'm happy cause he wasnt ignoring me , and i'm sad because of what happen to him and because i judge him before i know the true T_T
i told him that i'm sorry (i was about to cry ) and he just take my hand <3 <3 
he said that there no reason to say sorry <3 <3 <3 <3
i spend the whole hour with him 
i was about to fly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


so, that all XP


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق