الأحد، 31 أغسطس 2014

Me and my lover part 12 (The End)


Hello everybody !!! ^__^
how ya doin ??? i miss you so much <3 <3 <3
did you miss me ?? XD hehe
 i didnt post anything since 2 months ago, wow such a long break XP  didnt saw my lover since 2 months ago too , and i'm not sad, i didnt miss him anyway , well i think so XD i just forget about him and forget about the school and blah, i even travel to another city so i can spend a true dope summer <3
 sadly, the summer is over X__X T__T i just....... i cant blieve it, remember last time i wish you a happy summer vacation ?? good, right now it the end !!
so today, i decide to share with you some of my moments and my memories of this summer (yeah, i will not talk about my lover), and to tell you guys that this is the last part of my story with my lover, yeah , it a bad end with him, but i think it a good end with myself.
i'm also thinking of making a new story , not about love only, but about my whole life, goin to call it "The story of my life", i'm not sure of making it but maybe, still dont really know yet . ^__^
okay, i said that i travel to another city, it my fav city of morocco <3 named "Mohammadia" , it my childhood city, my mother come from there, and i go to it everysingle summer !!
we (me and my parents) travel at the last days of ramadan month, it took 6 hours with the car, it very far but amazing, i really love those kind of travels or trips with the car, esp when it in the nature and woods <3









so when we arrived, we stayed in the "family house" <3 it my mother family house, since 30 years ago, it old but gold <3 <3 i love that house so so much, there so  memories in everypart of the house <3 almost my whole mom family come , except one uncle , he got works.
my uncles, my grand father, my cousins <3 the house was full of people.
the first week of my vacation was spend by visiting each others , you now those family stuff XD 
but everbody go back to their own homes and  the next 2 awesome weeks begin <3 me, my parents and my aunt wake up almost everyday earlier , then we go to the beach !! <3 i love love love love love the beach, i didnt go to the beach since a year , can u imagine it ?? so while eating my breakfast, i watch MTV , this year my princess Ariana grande was the top singer with her song "Problem" with Iggy azalea <3 <3 Love'em .


here i am in the beach !! the first thing to do is Sport, 30 mins or a hour of Walking or running, i put my headphones and i start to run or walk on my fav beats , the second thing to do is ...SWIMIMG AND SURFING!! <3
after doin sport, i just run into the water and jump into it !! it make me feel really good !! 
i take my surfboard in awhile, and then the magic start XD XD








after all of this, i repose under the sun , reading One Piece and listening to music <3


i repose and chase the sun until i got a bad sunburn in my face, it was really bad, thank god i'm fine right now XD
there one thing i notice it this year , is The boys, they are following me everywhere i go, exactly in the beach, they were like asking me for my number, or they were like : DAMN!! when i'm doin sport or surf XD
hmm to be honest they were really cute <3 sorry XD
at 1 or 2 pm i go back home, i take a shower, then i eat my dinner , by the way, i'm still on diet, i eat salads only , and  seriously, eating it during summer is just so delicious and yummy , trust me <3
so i take my computer after and i work on tumblr or weheartit, i download songs or albums (i download alot this summer ) until the night!!
at the night, i watch my fav dramas and tv shows, Pretty Little Liars, The vampire diaries, Dr house <3 and i watch movies, esp Horror movies XD XD
this family house is the best place to watch them, yes, and the worse place to hang out alone at night XP i did it one time and it was scary as hell , and there one other bad thing  .. COCKROACHES !!! X___X 
i saw one in the toilet, and it was so big, i screamed , and i didnt go to the toilet for 4 days XD one more thing, my grandmother died in this house , exactly in the room and the bed that i sleep in XP yeah, i know , it crazy XD
my fav horror movies this summer would be "Boogieman" and "My super psycho sweet 16 " part  3.
do you know that i watched also the part 1 and 2 of my super psycho sweet 16 in this house the 2 past years ??? XD hehe XP
i watched other movies like inception, worst prom ever, unknown, the hunger games, bad teacher, king kong, sidney white, a cindrella story, another cindrella story, spanglish, red riding hood, the town and other movies that i dont remember their names <3
okay, somedays i dont go to the beach, i go to malls for Shopping <3 i buyed manythings :
Bags



make up/cosmetics/hair products :




Clothes, hats, jewerlies, shoes ,sandals jeans,and other things that i cant take pictures of them XD ohh yes, i buyed new books from a library, "The miserables" by victor hugo, "24 hours of a woman life " by stefan zweig, "treasure island " by R.L Stevensone. 
someother days, i go to see the woods and the nature, and taking pictures of them <3





everything was good until the third week, where the mess and the headaches start XD they wasnt that bad but anyway ..
my aunt with her two kids and husband from france are coming to morocco and they r goin to stay with us at the house,i was very excited but it wasnt really good actually XD
you  may ask why, well, here are the reasons :
I BECAME A BABYSITTER OF MY 5 COUSINS , two cousins from france and 3 other cousins  !!!
2 girls and 3 boys !!
they just ruin my room, threw my bra by the window, broke things, stole my make up, screaming and crying for nothing, take videos of me naked , following me everywhere i go (even to the toilet)......
ahh see XD i think at first that being a babysitter is cute, well, it not !!
one more thing, they just wouldnt let me watch what i want at tv, when my fav drama or movie start they just start  screaming saying they want watch spiderman or alice in wonderland X__X
and they just ask toomany questions, who make me want to punsh them on the face XD like : why u take diet ?? why u go to the toilet ?? why u surf ? it dangerous, why dont u stop surfing?? why u watch horror movies ? why u wear that ?? why u have high heels ?? what does those bras work for ?? do you have a boyfriend ?? do you love him ?? XD
it annoying , very annoying !!!
anyway, we (me, my parents, my two aunts and two of my cousins) go to the zoo last week in Rabat city , it was a big beautiful zoo , i love it <3
here some pictures, i will not post everything, there too much !!












we did have fun, it was so cool <3
the next day, we go to the beach for the last time T__T it was so beautiful and i just couldnt leave it, i do sport, swim and surf for the last time, and i say goodbye to those hot boys XD 
later, i go with my dad, my 2 cousins and their parents and my aunt to casablanca city, it known as the economic capital of morocco, it not far of mohammadia city.
i tell my aunt goodbye cause she gonna stay there working, her vacation end earlier, i go back with the rest of my family to mohammadia city.
at night, i watch MTV video music awards, it was awesome, congrats for the winners <3
 the last week of my vacation start, with anorexia feelings and depression, yeah i still got depression, but not bad as it was since 3 or 4 months ago ^^ plus , annoying kids  and headache >,< 
i cleaned my room this week more than 5 or 6 times XD well at least those kids help me to do and know more about those works and stuff XD
after 3 days, my other aunt go back to france with her kids (two of my cousins ) and husband, i honestly feel bad and sad because they go, i feel bad because of what i used to do to those kids, i was kind of horrible to them , i beat them, i scared them.... but even if i did all of this, they were crying and saying that they will miss me alot T__T but that doesnt mean they wasnt annoying XD the other 3 cousins are still here with me, but i will leave tomorrow, so..
yeah i'm leaving tomorrow, today is my last day here, the rest of my mother family come today to see us for the last time, ahhh i'm goin to miss here, alot !! i'm gonna come back next summer, i just can't wait for it !!! oh my, forget that this year will be a very hard year, it my last year of middle school, there goin to be a exam at the last year, if i pass it , i will join a high school .
i hope i will pass it, i'm goin to work hard this year inchaallah <3
to be honest, i dont want to go to school, why ?? one of those reasons are my lover, i mean , i'm sure that i will fall in love with him just after sawing him, i cant control my emotions and my feelings, it very hard, but i'll try......
got one more thing to say, may my babygirl Sofia rest in peace, she is a young girl died yesterday , there who tell me that she got some heart problems and diseases, yesterday on twitter,the tag #RIPsofia was on top, and it saying if you want to support her, wear blue and write SC on the wrist on monday, i will do the same thing too, so yeah, that all.
see you next time with a new story ... <3 <3








  

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق