الخميس، 16 يناير 2014

(1) me and my lover


he is tall, so white, he got little eyes, just like japanese mens, he is always smiling, and i love his smile, it so beautiful !!!
that how my lover look like, i called him yuu-san, because his real name start with the letter 'y', and sometimes i called him Oppa or anycute name 
he was with me in the same class last year, but i didn't know my feelings until this year, wish mean he is not with me anymore T_T
i love him so much, but i don't know if he love me or not, and i never admit to him my real feelings,actually, nobody know about this except my mom and some of my best friends,
when i ask my best friends about this, they tell me that he maybe loved me, because i was the only girl that he was talking to, but i didn't really care about him T_T T_T (i'm stupid) 
well, the great one is, he maybe know about my feelings, but he is not sure, because he ask my best friends if i love him ^_^   they (of cours) don't tell him the true, because he should ask this question to me, face to face XD XD 
anyway, i still meet him, and sometimes i follow him everywhere he go XP XP and everytime he say my name, i was just like ..
yes, flying from happiness, ^^ 
to be honest, he is not the frist one that i loved XD he is the second XD but my love to him is the strongest one ^----^   like what i said, i became really really happy when i see him !!
that was the first part of "me and my lover " 
see u next time in the second part ^^ <3 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق