الاثنين، 20 يناير 2014

me and my lover part 2


 i meet my lover at saturday, he was asking me about how i am doing, and he told me that he doesn't think that i am okay, well he said the true xp i wasn't good those last 4 days,, i got too many exams and homeworks T_T wish make me skinny, because i didn't eat well
 but i was like : oh don't worry, i'm fine, thanks for asking ^^ 
then he smile and said : it was raining too much this day, but i want more XD i love rain, do you ??
 i tell him : honestly, no i don't like rain XD XD XD i got a water allergy so that why :) 
he laugh and say : u got too many allergies Xd you are already sick of diabetes and u got alot of allergies Xp how can u live with all of this ??? 
i reply with a red face : actually, living with all of this is easy, you should just adapt it ! yes, i know, i'm not like the others, i'm different, but it somehow make me happy because i'm special XP ^^
he said : u remind me of 2 chainz song "i'm different" !! XD yes it fit you ^^ u look so swag XD XD XD 
and i was like : yeah i'm different yep i'm different XD  i asked him if he need anyhelp for studies, and he told me no, everything goes well to him
 i arrived to my house and i told him good-bye 
he reply : take care of yourself, don't stay skinny like this XD u look like models, and i hate models XD XD then he suddenly gone XD XD yes my lover is scary sometimes XP he is very fast at walking or running XD but not that fast at studying XD 
 when i entered to my room i played a remixed-song called "warm water" more than 20 times, i love that song so much,  it make me happy and relaxed ^^  
 I lay on my bed, and i was thinking of all of those beautiful times that i pass with my lover, i closed my eyes , exactly one hour goes
suddenly i remembered that i got 2 exams at the afternoon T_T so i jumped off my bed, i wear my uniform and i take my books quickly  and i came out of my house
 i was still thinking of those good times even if i wasn't living them at thet moment
just  like how"warm water" is still playing even if i'm not at my room.
 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق