السبت، 8 فبراير 2014

me and my lover part 3

oh my gosh ! there so many things happen this week, alot of problems, alot of fights, alot of meetings and alot of homeworks XD
i saw my lover almost everyday , but i dont talk to him everytime i meet him
just few times, he seems to be really annoyed and busy, well exactly like me XP
i'm very angry, busy and annoyed this week, just because of my bestfriend 
i even fight with her more than once !! 
she is just a 11 or 12 years old girl (i'm older), she is crazy, very crazy ! she love playing childs-games, she is always in troubles with other students, she got many boyfriends !!!! XD
anyway she is not mature, she think everything is funny while it not, she said she really love me while she do things that hurt me
and one of those things is making problems btw me and my lover, she is always following him and make him look like a joke , at the same time she is embarasses me
she is trying to make us for us a date or a meeting somewhere, while we dont want to.
she is just bring shame to me, ahh i dont know what to say !! i help her in exams, homeworks, i choose the same glasses brand that she has (Vogue) and i give her everything i like and even money so she can buy what she want and without give it back to me
right now i'm fucking broke just because of her !!! 
 but in tuesday i taught her a big lesson !!!!
i was with my lover, then she suddenly come and start her blah blah blah, wish make my lover get angry, tell me goodbye quickly and runaway of me
so i just stop walking and i start to stare at her with a "scary" facial expression just like this one !!!
and then i give her a kick to her face !! 
i almost break her glasses and nose, i'm a basket-ball player and i'm high so my legs are very strong plus i was wearing converse !!
she just start to cry and insult me, and i was like : what ?? what wrong with you ?? is it hurt ?? really ?? r u serious ??
she became more angry when other students start to laugh at her, then she just run.
i know, it maybe hard and very bad to do this to a 12 years old girl, but she sould understand me, well of course she will never understand !!
later at school, she come to me and she said that she is very sorry
i didn't want to forgive her at first, after thinking i said maybe she learn the lesson and she will change, and we became friends again, well not best ones
but i think she will never gonna change, because she do the same things to me today and yesterday
 i think im gonna give her another kick, but i swear this time she will need a nosejob and new glasses !!!!!
anyway i still love my lover, and i dont know if he do or not, but maybe i will know  soon.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق