الجمعة، 14 فبراير 2014

me and my lover part 4


hello everyone !!  happy valentine day to you <3 <3 <3 
miss my blogspot so much, i was busy those last day
 i'm still sick, and a little angry XD 
dont worry, i didn't fight with someone XP !!!

okay, i didnt actually meet my lover manytimes, only 3 times in 6 days, he didnt even come to school at saturday
i meet him before saturday and he look so sick
i really worried about him
and i did more when  my friends were talking about a "horrible" rumor of him
they told me that he fight with someone and he take a knife strike to his face !!!
 i meet him the next day and he look okay,he told me that he was just sick and he didnt fight !!
thank god nothing happen to him, i was about to lose my mind 
but the big thing is, i meet a friend (girl) after a long time, she is older than me and she know my lover and my lover know her too
at first i was thinking that they were in a love-relationship, but she told me that she doesnt love him and he is like a brother to her.
i told her that i was very jealous when i see her with him XD she laugh and said that it normal, well she is older and got a experience more than me
but she told me that my lover know alot of girls, and maybe he is really not serious in relationships !!! 
she also want me to not meet him everytime in school so i can forget him and care more about my studies
i make her sure to not worry about my studies, because i got big and perfect notes (yes, it something that you guys dont know about me, that nothing in my life can effect my studies, like i'm sick of diabetes, Blood pressure and even sometimes anorexia but i still live my life like how other people live it)   the thing that i cant be sure about it is forget him 
no matter what people say about him, i still love him and i dont trust anyone but him
after saying this she was like "ok" 
yesterday she asked me if we can go and walk together and i accept 
and i didnt know that she asked my lover and he accept too !!!!!!! XD XD 
i was walking with her and then suddenly my lover appear and we were lke "what ???? what going on here ??!!"
we walked and we talked, well me and my lover didnt talk too much, he was very shy and he just blush !!!! 
he asked my friend about our friendship and how did we meet 
she explain everything to him
but she told him : you should be in love with rukia, she is the perfect girl for you !!
we start to look to each other and blush !!!
she continue : she is very smart and beautiful, you will make a perfect couple !!!
we were just laughing and blushing
my lover became more and more red when she say : come on talk to rukia !!
then my mom call me on the phone, and i told them byebye and see them later !!! 
i go home with a red face, my parents were thinking if i fight , and i was like no everything is fucking good !!!!!!!!!
maybe this was a perfect gift for valentine !!!
so today i just go to school very happy
i was wearing red clothes for celebrating !! 
my friends start to make me angry and annoyed again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
it was a beautiful day and i cant stop of smiling

 aaahh it late right now, going to sleep ^ o ^ i got alot of works tomorrow
take care of yourself and see you soon
happy valentine day again !!!!


 




ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق