الاثنين، 19 مايو 2014

me and my lover part 7

Holding hands, walking together, laughing and having fun
that was all we did during 6 weeks ago
we get more and more closer
i feelt like we be come real lovers
with a real love story
i didnt want something more than this
more than that feeling
that beeting of my heart
that dream where i wont wake up from
until the day ....
where i saw my best friend "m" hold my lover hand
she saw me and she did that just for making me angry
yes im sure
and my poor lover
he looked annoyed
but she didnt stop
she did more than this
she start touching him and calling him baby
i just start to cry and i go away from them

i wasnt angry of my lover
but of my best friend
she is not my best friend anymore
after all the things she did to me
she gonna taste the teardrops that i cried soon

but anyway , right now
i dont care anymore
lately, my lover doesnt care about me anymore
he lie to me everytime
and make me confused
plus, i think i got depression
like i feel just bored, tired, and i lost my love for things that i used to love and do
so i care more about my health and start to find a medecine by myself
well i dont want to take medecines anymore
because i got already one for sleeping
and depression medecines are drugs and i cant take them
that why i look more for foods who can make me feel better
i start to eat chocolate, coconut, sardine
plus i start to pray
and it make me feel really better
thanks to allah

i almost forget !!
today it my bday
not everybody remember it
my lover dont too
 but it okay
i didnt even do a party
so it not important...

nevermind ......






ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق