الأحد، 1 يونيو 2014

me and my lover part 8


hello  everyone
how ya doing ???
missed my blog so much

i got many exams and work to do
school gonna finish soon
there only one week and it gonna finish !!!!
finally i'm gonna finish this  school year, so i can forget some fu **bi**** and i will never see their faces again XD
but i'm gonna miss someone
my lover ......
i cannot see him anymore , wish it make me really sad T_T
and even more because we get closer and closer lately.
and i'm gonna miss my best friend (not the one who i break up with her, i already forget about that one ), some other friends, my teachers (even if i hate some of them XD) .....

i meet my lover sometimes this week, we were playing basket ball together, and of course, i lose, because OMG he is just so strong and he got those big muscles OMG !!! XP XD x____x 
by the way, my basket ball team lose the championship, and i think they just got what they deserve, i didnt play ,  i got dangerous injuries just because of what they did to me at training and i just feel like i became scared of basketball XP 

anyway, let back to me nd my lover XD there girls who r in the same class as my lover, and i think they love him (i'm sure, cause he is one of the famous and sexiest guys in school) so when they saw me with him, they just get jealous, and that get bigger when they saw him holding my hand, they look like they gonna kill me !!! and it seems like they r trying to do it. 2 days ago, i saw them everywhere i go, like they r following me, and to be honest , they look really stupid, they should understand this fact : MY OPPA DOESNT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEM OR ANYOTHER GIRL !!!! i'm not lying, my lover tell me this, and i blieve him cause i really notice how he look annoyed when he meet those girls XD
the horrible thing is two girls of this "stupid girl band" come into me, and start acting like they want to be friends with me,  they should really take oscars, they really know how to act !! 
but they dont know that there a better actress in the movie 
it me XD
 so they were like : hello !! how are you ??
me : i'm fine thanks, how about ya ??
they : we are fine, thanks !!!
me (acting like i never saw them or i dont know them) : so what wrong ?? can you introduce yourself to me ??
they : (stupid girl number 1 ) my name is .....
(stupid girl number 2) my name is ....
me : nice to meet you girls 
(i was about to introduce myself too, but ...)
they : ohhh you dont need to tell us who you r !! we already know, you are the famous rukia !!! (stupid girl number 2) MY BOYFRIEND YUU-SAN TELL ME ALOT ABOUT YOU, he told me that you got very high notes and points in the college !!! 
me :  oooh r u talking about  yusef  (my lover real name ) ??
stupid girl number 2 : yes, it him (acting like she dont know my relation with him) do you know him ???!!!!
me : yes, i do , we were in the same class last year, and i still meet him this year too, wait, are you in same claas as him ???
they : yes we are !!!
me : ohh he always talk with me about somegirls with him and told me how much they r annoying and stupid
(the stupid girls start to be angry here and got  red faces XD) ooh i hope you girls wasnt those girls !!! he just hate them so much !!!
they : oooh..............a... no .n ....n.. no , haha , ... of course it not us 
haha , anyway, uhhh see you later (and they just get away )
me : Goodbye b****** !!!!!

they r such a liars, how can they do that, my lover didnt lie , they r just annoying!!

anyway, there one thing who make me sad....
Justin timberlake come to my country for a concert, and i couldnt  see him because of my exams , or even watch him on TV T__T x___x 
jason derulo and robert plant come too, i watch jason derulo concert on TV and it was amazing, i hope i will watch robert plant concert too !!!
but i love Justin timberlake more, since i was very young, i'm crazy about him !!
i'm trying right now to watch him on internet.
the important is he come to my country Morocco, wish it make me really happy.
Thank you Justin xoxoxo


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق