الأحد، 21 سبتمبر 2014

The story of my life part 1

Hello september, hello everyone
it september 21, the month will end soon and i just did come to say hello to it XD yes, i'm always late XD
so, u r reading right now my new diary, with new stuff, new people and a new me.
the first thing i'm goin to talk about it is my "coming home" travel, it was at the first day of september, i wake up at 6 am, the travel took more than 6 hours, it was so long and the weather was  bad.
the travel usually took 6 hours, but this time, tom cruise was making his movie "mission impossible 5" in morocco, exactly in my way of travel !!! yeah , it awesome but horrible, there alot of cars, noises, it get blocked and it was so so hot, my head hurt me alot, and i was about to have a sunburn again !!
i even did my insulin injection and eat my dinner in the car, i was tweeting the whole day about it XD
when i arrived , my hometown look so dead X__X i just hate it, it was so miserable, i was trying to hide my face all the time so no one can see me or know me.
u already know that i am so famous in this city.
finally home, i just run to see my room, ahhh i missed my room, i missed my one direction poster, my books, my guitar, my bed XD everything <3
the house by the way was very clean, more than i though, i wonder how O_O
i take a rest then i do some changes on my room, i bring all the things that i buyed during summer (except my bags, awww i missed them T_T ) and i put them on the right places in my room, i add two posters, one of 5 seconds of summer and the other of Justin timberlake <3 etc...
so, after a long and bad week, it was a bad week because if what happened in, i mean, Ladies code accident, the death of EunB and RiSe T_T and  the death of a member of a girlband called G.R.L, and it was also bad because of the weather, the water, the air, i didnt used to it easly, i hate it at first, i want to go back to the other city and the beach but it impossible now.
 the school start after this horrible week , yes, it start , finally XP it didnt oficially start at the 4 first days, i just go to it so i can see what goin on there, and wow, it was in a big, big mess !!
i found out that more than 300 students didnt pass the third year of middle school last year because of the yearend tests and exams (talked about it in the last past of "me an my lover" ) O__O >.< it scary as hell cause i am in the third year right now, and it freak me out X__X thinking about this make me feel like i'm dying slowly , i'm just so scared of failing !! i overthink about this the whole 4 first days of school, it just make so depressed and want to die, and it became more bad when our teachers talk about it to us, sometimes, i just want to get up and leave the class because i cant hear all of those bullshit anymore, those teachers just dont know how it feel, they are just talking about it over and over again !!
   anyway, let see the good things, i saw my friends, i mean the ones that i was with the last year, it just so beautiful and amazing to see them and bring all of those crazy memories back <3 and it also bad cause there bad and horrible memories and persons that i was with the last year, if u remember the girl that i give her a kick to the face ??? yes, i saw her, and she is still childish and yuck !!! i was just pretending that i missed her, and omg, she was thinking that i forgive her for all of those things she did to me XD i also remember all of my accidents and bad diseases, haaa i really should forget it.
by the way, i see some of my old teachers, sadly they would not teach me anymore, i got new teachers X_X it so sad, esp my french teacher, he was very kind and special <3
this year, i got a new french teacher, she is a woman, a very very old woman XD i just... i cant understand her writing, her hands look like an earthquake on the blackboard, wish make her writing very hard to see and to read XD but she is an amazing teacher after all , she teach very well, and she is nice <3
my sport teacher this year is very cool, he is very tall , and play basketball really really good, he remind me alot of NBA players <3
the other teachers are good too ! i just hate them when they are talking about the tests of the end of the year X___X
i also see my new classmates (girls), they are very awesome too, and they like me XD but they still dont really know me, and know the truth about me, about my diseases and blah ......
i hope that they will be nice with me and dont judge or hurt me like someones of the last year.
and for the boys, hmmmm they r cool, except one :
MY LOVER FRIEND !!!!
my lover is not with me in the class this year (thank god) , but his friend does, and being with his friend is 1000 times much worse than being with my lover itself !! i always hate my lover friends, they are bad and they are making him look bad too, this one exactly is the worse !!! he was bullying me all the times in the first year of middle school, i was 12, i just hate him so much !!!
right now, he will (of course) tell my lover everything about me , while i dont want him to do that , he was always trying to make me look like a joke to my lover, and he probably gonna work this time !!
i didnt saw my lover by the way, my friend tell me that he is gonna come tomorrow (OMG), i honestly dont care about him anymore, i should care more about my studies, but , ahhhh i'm scared, i hope i dont fall in love again......nevermind XP
the weather right now is good, much better, it raining, yes, i hate rain if i am under it, but i love it if i watch it by the window XD it schizophrenic, i know Xp but anyway, i start to love the cold weather now .
Bye summer ~~~~~~~~~ Hello autumn

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق