الثلاثاء، 23 يونيو 2015

The story of my life part 12

i made it !
finally, i finished my exams, so it mean that my third and last middle school's year had ended.
time flys, i remember my first day in this school year, i was nervous and scared, i was thinking that this year will never end but ...... now it's the end !! i still can't blieve it, lately i've got some depression signs, i feel tired, sad and kind of time's emptiness (when i got no school anymore or no more tasks to do, i feel bored and useless), i start to do stuff as surfing my blogs , doing some edits, reading books, doing some paintings.
i think also.... well maybe this is because i was listening to alot of grunge music lately as Nirvana, The Cure and Oasis xD okay, let me explain, there is something wrong with MTV , so the only music channel that i got now is a German music channel , during the night (when i usually watch it ) , they play 80's and 90's rock/grunge songs, most of them are sad, painful and black xD 
anyway, i can do nothing cause i can't live without music, by the way, because of my finals, i didn't use my headphones or my MP3 player for 2 weeks, yeah it's insane but i should focus on my studies, forget all the distractions around me and keep my brain clean and awake so i can answer the questions clearly and positively.
it was really hard for the first time, both with watching TV, yeah talking about watching TV, there is that mean movie channel who showed all Harry Potter movies during a week, it make my job to study even more harder and worse, how can i do my preparation with Harry's cool stories? that was bad.
whatever, i did it, i worked hard and i passed my finals.
finals's days were pretty awesome and torturing at the same time, for the first time, i didn't had anyproblem while doin them (thanks to Allah), except Math, they give us ...... 6 exercices xD but there is one exercice who has 5 questions, everysingle one got 2 questions, wish mean there is 10 questions in one exercice.
 we had 2 hours for Math and we barely finish it during it, i was about to lose my nerves but thanks to Allah again i finish it, tho i'm not sure of my answers.
other subjects were fine, Science was kind of easier than i expected but like always i'm not sure.
i'm worried and excited for my results, i will get them (maybe) next week .
what will i do during summer then ??? hehe, i'm also excited for the next days one summer, i will start doin sport and exercices, i want to lose weight and gain some muscles xD i will also go for shopping, i need to buy some stuff, reading books is very important too, traveling and goin to the beach also , without forgeting working on my blogs and have conversations with my old friends .
now, i wish and i hope i spend the greatest summer days , i don't want depression to come back, i will not let that happen.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق