السبت، 14 فبراير 2015

The story of my life part 7

finally .... i got my results !!!

sadly, i didnt get em until i was about to die of sadness and crying
why??? here's the story !!

we started school at monday, everything was normal, then the teachers start to give us our notes and how much we got in everysingle final test, it's was scary and sad at the same time.
i got 18/20 in everything except sport where i got 17,5/20, french where i got 19,5/20, english where i got 20/20, and arabic, where i got ..... 16,5/20.....
it's was the second worst note that i ever had in my school life after a 5/10 that i got back in the primary school in the same subject ! i was actually kind of shoked and surprised because i expected more but i was kind of satisfied too cause it's not really bad.
the problem in all of this is not the note itself, it's my arabic teacher , he didnt stop judging me and screaming at me, he was like : you dissapointed me, this is not good at all, i expected from you the best, not this bullshit !!!!
he was doin this over and over and over again in 3 days, he didnt stop or even take a little break, it's get worse cause he cross the lines by doin some kind of provocations while i was in his class, like for exemple if he ask us something and i answer with a false statement, he doesnt correct it to me but he start make fun of me and make others (students) do that too, and it's offence me.
i swear he makes me cry everytime i be on his class or when i'm home or ..... when someone asks me about my note .
i blieved btw that there something wrong out there, because me having that point in a test where i'm sure of my answers it's impossible, so i was thinking that there a mistake while the correction of my paper, i just didnt have the time to find it out and i got no right to go and take a look on my paper.
talking about the notes, there a friend , i used to know her it's been a year, she got higher notes than me, so she start to ignore me and disrespect me, just because she got better notes than me.
it's ridiculous, yes, when someone doesnt give a damn about you when somehow and in one way or another he became a little bit better than you, but it's pathetic because who cares about the way she feel or the way she is and who cares about her damn grades? at least i'm a proud popular diabetic ginger than a little selfish rich girl who think she is everything while she is not.
i was really upset because of her, and my arabic teacher, it's even make me cry with my best friend in the 5 mins break btw the classes at wednesday xD she was crying cause she didnt get a good point in physic, i was crying because of all of these shits and because there a student who surpassed me in physic xD
anyway today, we got our final results paper, it's has finals points + the class tests points !
alot of students cried of sadness, others cried of happiness, and i was the one who cried of happiness and proving that i'm not wrong.....because i found out that there's really a mistake while the correction of my paper of arabic, i got afterall 18,5/20 in it.
my parents doesnt think that it's a mistake, they think that somepeople want to make me fail, and they got a point of view who actually make a sence.

in the end, i got 18,50/20 in the finals and 18,55/20 in the class tests, those notes actually were the second best notes in the school <3 i'm so proud of myself and i'm so proud that i made it, i always want to do a thing like this, but it's still not the end, i got one more 6 months of working, i should work hard on em so i can keep my grades high and why not surpass what i got now and be the first student of the school !!!

i would thank Allah and my parents because they are always beside me, i hope they will be beside me the next 6 months and my next days of my life.

this is the best gift that i got in the valentine's day so far, i need no love, no kissing, all i want is living happiness and succes and being number one !!!


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق