الأحد، 17 مايو 2015

the story of my life part 8

okay, how imma goin to start talking ??
it been a long time ago since i last put something on my blog, and then here i am back from nowhere to say something, but how ???
alot of things happened, since my fanboy's days in prison to my super psycho saturday (i'm talking about yesterday) , i don't  know how this could pass so fast that i couldn't even think if i'm goin to talk about it or nah...
by the way, i still got 4 miserables weeks and bang, the school year is over...
honestly, i'm very confused, sad, angry and tired right now, and i got almost 40 lessons from 7 different subjects to revise, i dont know how the hell i'm goin to do this shit and i'm totally fucked up , yet i can't even sleep because of the weather.
talking about the weather, i passed the worst week of this whole year because of the weather, it was so hot till i can't even focus on what i'm doin or what i will do, classrooms were on fire, i can't  sit in a good way on the chairs because it burn my ass, and sport?? dammit, we were playing gymnastics, and doin those push ups exercices so we can gain muscles, the truth is i actually start doin these exercices before we start gymnastics at school because i was planning to kill my belly fat (oh dear) and i even start to drink a japanese cherries black tea..... it was the worst idea !!
that tea is yuuck, u cannot drink it with an open nose, and u start immidiatly after drinking to feel headaches, i drink it for two days then i stopped because it get worse each time i drink it .
and for the exercices, u can say that i stop it since now after this saturday, why?? of course my health.
i was doin some of them in  the morning, but at the night, i've got a dangerous low blood sugar situation, wish make me and my dad had a bad conversation, now we don't even talk.
for my fanboy's days in prison (what a title) , eh u remember the one boy who came up and admit he loves me and blah, well he goes to the prison....
i found out before that he doesnt really like me, i saw him with another girl, then later, some friends tell me that he entred jail by having some illegal money , i wasn't shoked anyway, boys in this city are always in troubles, now we don't talk....neither.
btw those two stuff ,other things come around, as my bff's grandmother death, and a close friend dad death..... yeah , two deaths are scary, i know.
especially that my friend dad died of diabetes, and i got diabetes, sigh.....
i remember something, my French teacher has also health problems , she is an old beautiful lady who teach French very well, she didn't come to school for two days , and the day she come , she looked horrible, she can't even speak, i hope she is fine now...
 
 my birthday is on tuesday, May 19, i don't know if i'm goin to party or study cause i got tests the next two days, so.....i really got no time for partying, i better get my ass to work .
i really hope everything will be fine .

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق