الأربعاء، 28 يناير 2015

The story of my life part 6



finally !!!!
finally, i finished my exams , it's been 4 days ago.
i swear, the 4 days of exams were like 4 years, they were terrible and pathetic, 12 subjects, one after another, it's seriously give me the worst feelings and sensations, i couldnt even sleep, like i'm lying on my bed and think about how i'm goin to pass the next exam, it's bad, very very bad.
in these 4 days, i learned some lessons :
1. no matter how smart and how good student i am, these exams will make me cry .
2. i should revise everytime i got the chance, and i should forget the word''tomorrow'' or ''later''.
3. be happy much as i can, becasue these exmas (again) will make me cry .
4. i should not think or say that it's goin to be easy, i swear i did and i regret it xD

honestly, the one thing who destroy my heart is.... i can have 20/20 on some subjects (exactly science) but.. i did one stupid silly mistake ( oh god why?) who screw everything.
it's always happen to me, blah i'm used to it now xD.

one of the memories that i will never forget is i always wake up like this xD
and the days before the tests i look like this


i seriously dont want to live this experience again xD
the last day of my tests was for sport, it's was the best day so far xD it's was about fast running, we run 50 m as fast as we can, i take 08.61 sec (yaaay) , there some bitches who were thinking that i cant do it, but i made it xD

when the tests are over and i came back home , the real troubles start T_T 
at sunday,i had a crisis, a heart crisis, my heart stoped for some sec while i was sleeping, my muscles get blocked, i couldnt move, i have some headaches after i wake up, and muscles pain.

at monday, i wake up earlier with my dad , we were goin to agadir city so i can do my blood analysis, i do em every 3 months both with visiting my doctor, and at tuesday, i take the results of my analysis and visit my doctor, my sugar analysis were good, but there was another problem : i got a magnesium disorder AND an iron disorder who could lead me to an anemia.
i talk to my doctor about that heart crisis, and he explains to me that it's because i dont have much magnesium and iron in my metabolism, and also working, thinking and being stressed , (blame the exams)
he gaves me more pills and medicines (sigh), i start taking them today, they are not that good, they give me weird ideas, more negative, and i got some kind of depression, i try to focus more on other things than sitting and wishing bad wishes and thinking about killing someone xDD jokking xD
thank god i'm still alive and i'm on vacation of a month, i swear that looking at somepeople faces outside give me all the kind of diseases that can be on your mind.

anyway i'm goin now to get some sleep , ahh sleeping is my best shit cause at least i can forget pain and problems for awhile .

هناك تعليقان (2):

  1. من اي بلد انت و على فكرة مدونتك رااائعة

    ردحذف