الأحد، 8 يونيو 2014

me and my lover part 10





























Hello everybody !!  how are you ?? ^^
me ?? i'm sad
why ??
because of my lover of course
i go out yesterday to see him
and i get surprised cause i found him with a girl.
i think he love her.
but i'm not sure that she love him.
well, i dont have the right to be sad or angry
because i told you before, our relationship is not a real one.
and i notice that he doesnt care about me the last 2 days.
i really start to worry about him, is he sick or is he in love or .... i dont know ~~~
but, at the same time and to be honest, i start and should to care less about him.
if someone doesnt even know if i exist or not, why should i think about his existence ??
just how like Ashanti said in her song 'Foolish' :
my days r cold without you, but i'm hurting while i'm with him.
my heart cant take no more, and i keep on runing bach to you .

ahh damn , this really hurt me in my head !!
nevermind ~~
let see, today is a special day
dont you know ??
it because today is the international Bestfriends day !!
i never got a real bestFriend in real life.
all of the ex bestfriends was bad
even my bestfriend for now, i dont really trust her XP
the real bestFriends are the ones that i know them on Internet.
i got one from Pakistan named Jia, ally from antigua, Layla from italy and more
plus, i got my bestfriends of celebrities, like sioux, juria nakagawa , yuria kushido,hirari ikeda, wylona hayashi , i got the chance to talk with all of them and it was a honor for me.<3 <3
but honestly, i think all the girls (nd also boys ) that i met in the past years on internet are all bestfriends to me, because they always support me, love me and bring joy for me.
we share happiness, sadness, and beautiful memories <3 <3 T_T
and they make me forget all the problems in the real life , one of them is my lover
so ..


so Happy international bestfriends day everyone !!! <3 <3 <3 <3





 




ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق