الأحد، 29 يونيو 2014

me and my lover part 11















me and my lover ?? well, i think it over.
been in love is really good, and it really bad too.
i never knew that i will fall in love with someone like i do right now, and i never knew that the person that i'm gonna be in love with is an asshole X__X
yes, he is, i'm sorry but he really is.
what i'm gonna say right now is bad, very very bad.
i go out 2 weeks ago , to see him, well it wasnt a date, i just wanted to visit him cause i missed him, i walked some miles in the street, then i saw him with a girl, i don't know her, they were holding hands, having fun together.
he doesn't love me, he never loved me .
he is a liar, i asked him before if he is on relationship or not, he said no.
i wish this was the only problem.
a friend visit me after a week of this, and she told me a horrible news.
she said that he is on many relationships at the same time !!
i didn't blieve her at first, but we start to remember and count the girls we saw with him during this year, they were 10 girls !! plus me. so it 11 girls !!
it crazy but it true.
it didnt surprised me anyway, if he lied once, he will lie anytime.
but, i still love him, u can say whatever u want, i still love him, and i love him more everytime i saw him, exactly how happen to me at the same day when my friend visit me.
i was in my room on twitter talking with my best friend, suddenly i hear my lover voice,  i get up and i go into my window to see , yes, it him !!
he was with his friends, they probably were in the gym, he looked so sexy with his big muscles and his smile.
see, he hurt me, and i still love him.
but i should forget him....
anyway, let forget those bad stuff, and let talk about the good one ^^
so first of all, ramadan mubarak sa3id for all the muslims around the world <3 sadly i can't fast because of diabetes, but alhamdulillah .
second, i'm gonna take my school results tomorrow, ahh i'm excited and scared , i hope everything will be good .
third, i wish for gay, lesbian, bi and transexual people a happy pride month <3 that why i post those pictures, and while talking about love and happiness, everybody deserve to be happy and live the life he want  and everyone got the right to marry who he want.
yes, i'm muslim but i love and respect them, they are humans too, there no reason to hate them . <3
so that all, see you later ^^

but first, let celebrate with rainbow cakes <3







ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق