السبت، 3 يناير 2015

The story of my life part 2


hii everyone !!! how are you ?? it been a long time xD
okay , first of all, i'm still alive, i'm just busy with my school and tests, i'm still alive xD
i just came here to write somethings that happen lately, most of them are super annoying, and it about my ex best friend, she still want to play with me, and she does really want another kick to her face .
i was with my new best friend ( she is adorable and cute as fuck <3 ) named Hanan, and we sawed her, she looked pathetic, so we start to laugh, then she came into us and insult us, she call us ''Lesbianbitches'', we start to act like we didnt care, and she bring a boy of her jerky band and tell him : the day you be marying this girl(me) , you will be under a coma hahaha !!!! the meaning behind those words are not just bad , it had relation with my health conditions, i've been under a coma since 3 years ago and it offence me .
anyway we leave her, and keep goin on our road to our homes, later Hanan text me, she said : she just leaved my house after a long stupid and silly conversation, i didnt blieved her, but she said : she come to my house, my mom let her enter the house because (of course) she doesnt really know her, she start to scream at me saying that she is sorry and she didnt meant me but meant you, and she start to tell me how you guys breakup and blah, and she doesnt want to leave until i was about to kick her with my leg !!!
when she tell me this , i needed to see her so she can tell me the details, and yeah we did see each others and she looked so sick, she was surprised how she is not ashamed of herself and how she still go to see her after she insult her, OMG, i was too, like i just get sure that she is a real bitch.
i see her in the street later and i asked her about this, and remind her how she is pathetic after doin this, and insult her, and hope for her a happy school year tho i know she will not pass.
those.......last words bring a big regret and pain to me, later i got a really bad remorse and mind conscience, i mean , yes she did bad things to me, but that still doesnt mean to wish for her to fail in the last middle school year, it really bad, and i honestly dont want anybody to live that experience of failing, it just get worse when i realise that i act like i know something that nobody knows except God, it just became a horrible feeling then wish pushed me to search for her the next day, and asked her for forgiveness.
and i really did, i was looking for her the whole school, in everysingle place, and ask everysingle person about her, i found her at the end, and.............. damn, it become a better love story than twilight xD we start to cry, and we bring memories, she asked for forgivness too and she tell me that she does really not mind of all of the things i tell her.
so, yeah we became... friends again xD
i'm not ready to became her bff , no , i will not, the only thing i want from all of this is that she know that i didnt mean what i've said, and so God can forgive me and help, and i aslo so i can pass this year without anyproblem ( you may wonder wtf this have to be with passing the year, oh well it pretty hard to explain xD ) .
okay , anyway, change the topic ~~~~ i think there a guy who likes me <3 pff blah, i'm really not into him xD i mean, look, i'm really not intrested by love stories lately, the only thing i want now it to succece and study and pass this fucking year quiqly, and have grades , anyway, he is tall, well not that much xD he is rich, he got small eyes just like those kpop singers, and he like rap and music , okay that enough xDD
he start to follow me about a week ago (wuh?? xD) he want me to go to his house so i can spend some hours with him studying and doin homeworks, it like a team work, when you help someone else, and (of course ) i got a dirty mind and asked him if he really want studying hours or dirty things hours, he said he want the both xDD claps, i'm really smart !!!
since that day, he is following me, asked me for my facebook, i give it to him, and more, he asked me why i cannot go out with him, i said that he is kind of a player, and he became kind of proud cuz he think i'm jealous while i'm totally turly not xD
ahhh i know i look weird while writing this, but it just me or......yesss my period are coming so, that make sence xDD
oh i remember, we did a physic test today , how was it ?? it was a DISASTER
the teacher tell us actually at first that we will not do it, but , you know, there always that stupid nerd in the class who ruin everything, this girl get up and tell the teacher to DO THE TEST because next week we are goin to have another one and it goin to be too much on us and blahhh
anyway, we did this miserable test, and she regret all of the shit she said, one more pathetic thing, it's we will do another physic test next week + french test + geography/history text and it all in the same day .
it's amazing in a creepy way,

see you next time ^^

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق