الاثنين، 5 يناير 2015

The story of my life part 3



Sunday, 09:30 pm
 
ahh this is the worst weekend ever !! i'm sick the whole day , i become ugly, too skinny and dirty, my hair is messy, my nails are fucked up, i look miserable !! T_T
it all because of my period, i was planin to study history and geography today , i still have 2 weeks before the big days (tests of the first 6 months of the middle school third year ), i'm kind of scared , esp of math, it freak me out , everytime i see these old examples of math tests, i just be like : nah, that's enough xD i should work hard, do exercises, eat avocados and coconuts to become smarter xDD
i'm just sitin in my bed, watching  ''The matrix'', i watch this movie more than 5 times, or maybe 6, it never get old <3 i drink green tea more than once today , i didnt eat too much, didnt take my insulin shots just like how i used to, and i didnt move from my bed, i really hate all of this ...
and this pain, goddammit it make me go crazy, i just want all of this end, the pain, the tests, i cant wait till the 15 days vacation yaaay ~~~ blah xD
those tests are really creepy, it says that 300 students didnt pass them last year (holy shit ) , it 10 times more scarier than horror movies, i try much as i can to not have those kind of negative ideas on my mind, and i try to focus on studying and noting everything who matters on my notebook, , yeah, my notebook , everybody ask me what the hell is writin in it, i never said what in it of course, i never forget it and i take it with me everywhere i go, i note my ideas in it, informations , and draw somethings when i'm bored, that all i do in it xD 

Monday, 11:11 am

damn, i'm still sick, in my bed, watching tv, mtv doesnt work, and it sucks, anyway i'm watching another channel .

02:41 pm

getting better, still on my bed, watching ''you're beautiful'' , i may do a review of this drama, i really like it, i dont know why, but i love all of those korean dramas, i never hate one xD 
tomorrow, i have an English test, tho i work good in it, i'm still worried, you know, there always what i call ''tests surprises'', it mean when there that question that you didnt expected, i hate it xD or those kind of questions when it look easy, but behind it, there always a mistery xP oh , ''you're beautiful'' just end T_T 

03:08 pm

watching ''NCIS : Los Angeles'', i feel lonely a little.
i open my facebook, didnt talk with anyone or see anyone since two days now, btw, there something weird, today it monday, the first 2015 monday, we got a holiday in it xDD
hmmm it goin to be maybe the only lucky monday of the whole year xP

08:17 pm

i'm goin to study now, i already did for some lessons but i still got alot to study, then i go to sleep, those two days were really painful, but thank god , i'm pretty good now. 
see you next time <3

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق