الثلاثاء، 6 يناير 2015

The story of my life part 4


hii
today was a beautiful day, thank god 
i wake up in the morning , i feel better than the past two days, i eat my breakfast, i do my homeworks, revise English lessons for the test, then i go to school.
i dont know how this could happen, but, i notice that everybody was sick and tired, i knew at that moment that i wasnt the only one who was in a bad situation , everybody got cold and fever, there even a student who sleeps during the class o__o 
but there one student who broke my heart, he wasnt present during a week, he missed two tests and 6 lessons, we get worried about him and we think that he was sick, but actually his Grandmother died T__T 
this student is one of the best Math/Physic students, he is smart, nice, and cool, he was smiling the whole days, except now, he get skinnier, he become pale, his eyes become too small maybe because of crying T_T i may dont know how he feel, cause my grandmother died one month after my birth, and my other grandmother died when i was 8 or 9 years old, and the day when they told me that she died, i didnt really understand it, i never lived with her so i can be in a deep relation with her, he does live with his grandmother in the same house, see her everyday, laugh with her, listen to her stories, and ..... see her while she is dying .....
it terrible, but, i blieve in god, and i blieve in destiny, this should happen, this have to happen, it hard to understand it at first, but this is life, there good things, bad things, this how life is goin.
i hope he is okay now, it kind of hard to when you go to school and see others laughing while you sad, that one of the reason that make me worried about him too, i really hope is okay now.
seeing this make me feel that life got alot of surprises, we should get ready for everything, we should expect it, and we should also know the value of the things we have, we should get satisfied about the things we got, and thank god of all the things he gave to us, cause there one day we will lose it, nothing stay forever, esp the good ones .

i passed the English test afterall today, it was pretty hard xD but it was good, the only thing i'm scared of is Physic test, it still on my mind, i couldnt stop thinking about it, damn, i should forget it.
gosh, tomorrow, i have Technology test O__O seems like those tests doesnt want to end, they are about to kill me.

remember the guy that i talk about him ?? the one who follow me ?? i met him today, he look good in that hoodie ~~ __~~ pfff blah jokkin xD xP 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق